Burlingame – 312 Howard Avenue – SOLD
You’ll fall in love with this Classic Burlingame Tudor that has curb appeal plus!
This spacious home features a gorgeous master suite plus 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, office, lower level bedroom opens to a patio and private fenced in yard, laundry in house, new appliances, ample storage, one car garage, walk to Washington Park, school, Burlingame Ave, train…Classic Burlingame home with lots of bonuses!
- The classic living room boasts charm of yesteryear with raised ceilings, a gorgeous front window and cozy wood burning fireplace with new tile finishings.
- Enjoy the light and bright eat in kitchen which is open and inviting with plenty of counter space and updated appliances.
- A bonus den/office off the kitchen is perfect for a study room for the kids or a great space to work from home.
- The next level hosts two generous bedrooms with ample closet space and hardwood floors. A shared full bathroom on this level is extremely convenient.
- A gorgeous top level master suite is spacious and private with a walk in closet and high ceilings. The luxurious bathroom with dual vanity and a large shower is a real bonus to this lovely home.
- The fourth bedroom is ideal as either a bedroom or family room, with beautiful french doors leading to the back yard along with a full bathroom.
- Conveniently, the laundry room is ideally located off the kitchen.
- A well manicured rear yard is perfect for recreation and entertaining. A bonus “shed” in the back provides ample storage for this home.
- Other features include hardwood floors, clean and efficient radiant heat throughout, and a one car garage with built in storage.